We are extremely proud to announce that we have 18 oral presentations (including 2 oral posters) at the European Congress of Radiology in 2019. Below is a summary of the various accepted oral presentations:
- Title: Combined traditional image processing and deep learning approach for automated detection of tears of the anterior cruciate ligament: is it the game changer for AI in musculoskeletal MRI?
Collaborator: Philips Healthcare
- Title: Towards virtual MR imaging: predicting diffusion-weighted brain MR images from T2-weighted images using convolutional neural networks
Collaborator: TriOcula Technologies
- Title: Opening the “Black Box”: radiological insights into a deep neural network for lung nodule characterisation
Collaborator: Predible Health
- Title: Fuzzy PACS: linking large unorganised image and report databases for development and validation of deep learning algorithms
- Title: Automated multiregional prostate segmentation in magnetic resonance using deeply supervised convolutional neural networks
- Title: Automated classification of chest x-rays as normal/abnormal using a high sensitivity deep learning algorithm
- Title: Are radiologists bad teachers for AI algorithms: differences in the interobserver variability between consensus-defined labelling and free labelling of NIH chest x-ray14 dataset
- Title: Retrospective comparative study to assess the pitfalls of CartiGram and the complementary role of FSPD in the evaluation of cartilage lesions of the knee joint
Collaborator: IIT, Delhi
- Title: Evaluating variability of T2 values of the cartilage, menisci and muscles around knee joint on CartiGram sequence at 1.5 T and 3.0 T MR
Collaborator: IIT, Delhi
- Title: Time to replace T2-STIR with diffusion-weighted imaging for visualisation of nerve disorders?
- Title: Lewy body dementia and posterior cortical variant of Alzheimer’s disease: distinguishing imaging patterns on FDG PET/CT and 99mTc-TRODAT SPECT scan
- Title: Spectrum of autoimmune encephalitis: establishing imaging patterns on FDG PET/CT for specific antibody sub-types
- Title: Diagnostic accuracy of F-18 FDG PET/CT in mediastinal lymph nodal staging of recently diagnosed carcinoma lung
- Title: Why guidelines are important: inter observer variability in assessing MRI signs of endometriosis between reader following ESUR guidelines vs. reader using prior domain knowledge
- Title: Comparison of 90 and 180 micron resolution cone-beam CT scans in patients with artefact causing root canal filling material
- Title: Brain Imaging in 43 serologically positive cases of Chikungunya virus infection with neurological complications
- Title: Who Moved My Cheese?- A Survival Guide on Segmentation & Annotation Tools for Radiologists to adapt to AI Revolution
- Title: The Secret Seven: Free tools that every ‘next-gen’ practicing radiologist should know!